Monday, September 30, 2013

My First Comic Box!

Due to the fact that I've been collecting comics for a year now, I decided it was time that I bought my first comic box. The milk crate I was using was over flowing at this point, and I had many a scolding from fellow readers/coworkers.

image

I decided on a short box mostly because I didn't think I would have enough comics to fill a long box. I was wrong. However, I realized it was a good purchase considering the limited amount of space I have in my room. Also, having only a small amount of space forced me to separate the comics I actually bought and/or read, from the issues that I hadn't read, or had been given as gifts, or that I borrowed from friends.
I was going to post a little video of me assembling it, but it took a lot longer than expected and was in short incredibly painful to watch. I'll just post a picture of the results to save anyone reading the torture and myself the embarrassment.


Regardless, it all worked out! I'm planning to pick up a few more short boxes as I keep collecting. I know a fair amount of people that use the boxes, and a lot who don't. Where do you keep your comics?

No comments:

Post a Comment